SuccessFactors for Small, Medium and Large Businesses
SuccessFactors for small, medium and large businesses brings the power of strategic HR in a solution set designed to meet your needs. Ideal for businesses from 500 to 1,500 employees.
SUCCESSFACTORS Human Capital Management (HCM) solution supports the full HR lifecycle with solutions that are cloud-based, easy to implement, and capable of growing with your organization so you can start anywhere go everywhere!
SuccessFactors is considered a leader in SaaS talent management and social collaboration software.
SAP’s SuccessFactors HCM solution integrates onboarding, social business and collaboration tools, learning management system (LMS), performance management, recruiting software, applicant tracking software, succession planning, talent management and HR analytics to deliver business strategy alignment, team execution and maximize people performance.
For the needs of small businesses with fewer than 500 employees, SuccessFactors has tailored a Perform & Reward Bundle, with which you can automate your people processes, improve visibility and efficiency, and transform your business—turning strategy into execution every day. This software bundle comes with a free trial version that includes the performance management and compensation modules. For midsize and large enterprises, SuccessFactors offers its fully featured Enterprise Edition software bundle.
SuccessFactors HCM suite is a cloud-only software as a service offering. Users have the flexibility of selecting the software modules they wish to use. They pay a monthly subscription fee that’s based either on the number of employee users of the software or on the amount of time or number of system modules used.
As part of its talent management software, the SuccessFactors HCM suite offers training content development and virtual instruction from the cloud that’s accessible through most standard Web browsers, as well as content as a service, which is available in the cloud for companies to store the learning content they develop.
Analytics & Planning
In the analytics area, the SuccessFactors Workforce Planning module lets HR create what-if employee recruitment and development scenarios. With this module, HR and other key managers can evaluate the operational and financial costs of preparing employees and new hires to fill future skills needs.
SuccessFactors also uses the SAP Jam mobile communications product, which enables cross-company employee project collaboration over mobile devices. This also helps employees who are problem-solving to locate company experts in the problem areas; and for experts within the company to create training videos that can be routed to the mobile devices of employees who need the information.
SuccessFactors HCM suite is sold directly through SAP or its third-party business partners. Multiple support options are available and can be tailored to client preferences and needs.
SuccessFactors HCM suite is updated four times per year. The Q1 2015 release, includes new features and functions, such as the ability to better plan and manage skill gaps and workforce costs with visibility into the entire workforce; the ability to leverage and extend existing on-premises SAP solutions with cloud-based onboarding to help new hires and managers simplify the onboarding experience; and the new HR business partner role in the SuccessFactors Learning solution to help managers better manage training requirements for their employees.
Organizations are often told they need to “rip and replace” their entire solution in order to implement a new core HR system. But SuccessFactors is different. SuccessFactors Employee Central is a complete, cloud technology-based core HR system of record that combines HR transactions, processes and data with social collaboration features and mobile functionality. See Employee Central Demo
SuccessFactors Employee Central is the next generation core HR system-of-record that boosts enterprise productivity and provides leaders with critical talent insights to enable more effective business decisions. Employee Central goes beyond basic automation to deliver a suite of applications for your most demanding business priorities. The HR system is designed for the global enterprise workforce and delivered securely via the SuccessFactors cloud, serving more than 27 million users.
Employee Central offers you:
- One global system of record – The platform is effective-dated across geographies, cost centres, legal entities, and employee types.
- Complete workforce data – Combined HR and talent data delivers a richer, more comprehensive employee profile.
- Powerful analytics – Correlate workforce data with financials, CRM, and other data for actionable insights.
- Social collaboration – Optimize workforce productivity and accelerate innovation.
- Seamless integration – Easily connect with on-premises or cloud-based apps like ERP, time and attendance, and benefits.
- Continuous innovation – Cloud-delivered enhancements are provided 4x per year, with no additional cost or disruption.
For organizations that wish to manage payroll in-house via a cloud-based solution, Employee Central Payroll offers all the same features and benefits as SAP’s on-premise payroll solution, but it is delivered with the security, scale, and flexibility of the SuccessFactors cloud.
Employee Central Payroll is available as an option for SuccessFactors Employee Central customers only. It is available today for 28 countries.
SuccessFactors provides a complete, recruit-to-retire solution across all talent processes, and comprehensive content such as skills and competency libraries, job descriptions, goal catalogs, as well as legal and coaching content.
In addition to content, SuccessFactors Talent Solutions are provided with a foundational set of capabilities, including Talent Insights, Talent Search, Basic Jam, Job Profile Builder, and SuccessFactors Presentations – all to help you achieve better results from day one.
SuccessFactors Recruiting combines a full Recruitment Marketing solution that improves the ability to identify, attract and engage the right candidates, with a complete Recruitment Management solution to improve the ability to select and hire the best candidates faster. The powerful combination creates the only complete Recruiting Execution (Rx) solution that will take your hiring to the next level. And, as part of the SuccessFactors Business Execution suite, it becomes an even more powerful part of your overall talent strategy.
What makes SuccessFactors Onboarding unique is the more strategic approach to onboarding. SuccessFactors takes the long view that onboarding is a key starting point to fully integrated talent management and sets the stage for employee success in every area. In addition to a robust set of workflow automation tools, which improve compliance, SuccessFactors Onboarding leverages the SuccessFactors platform to connect the process to all the other talent processes. This solution covers you end to end.
SuccessFactors pre-hire onboarding includes the following features:
• Talent Portal – a secure portal new hires can access from outside the company firewall before they start.
• Online Forms Packets – automated forms ensure new employees don’t spend their first day filling out the same information over and over.
• Internal Task Management – internal email notifications to IT, security, and anyone else who is part of the onboarding process.
• Automated Workflow – automatic task triggers and new-hire reminders.
See Onboarding demo
SuccessFactors Learning is a complete online Learning Management System (LMS), enabling you to develop a comprehensive learning strategy that includes managing, developing, and deploying online, virtual, and instructor-led training, and delivering that training seamlessly to whatever audience you are trying to reach. With features such as automated assignment profiles, structured programs, and multipart e-signature support, SuccessFactors Learning provides industry’s most powerful and flexible LMS.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System includes the following features:
• Create courses and curricula – Your web-based content will support performance goals, career and succession plans, organizational development, and compliance objectives.
• Track the progress of your employees – Deploy a learning strategy that includes exams, assessments, and certifications.
• Gain insight with analytics – With comprehensive metrics, you can measure the effectiveness and value of your training and then make better decisions based on those metrics.
• Offer course recommendations and ratings – Help users identify which courses will help them in their development plans; show course ratings to encourage feedback and improve course offerings.
• Ensure regulatory compliance – Companies in highly regulated industries can utilize our validated SaaS for LMS option in order to ensure regulatory compliance.
SuccessFactors Performance Management transforms the employee review process into a springboard that helps your company drive real business results. With SuccessFactors, you’ll be able to more easily measure individual employee contributions – accurately, clearly, and objectively. So you’ll be equipped to decide who you want to retain, reward, or single out for targeted development.
SuccessFactors Performance Management includes the following features:
• Identify your best workers – Gain real-time, actionable insight into employee performance across your organization.
• Revolutionize your performance review process – Complete reviews more quickly and easily plus slash much of the time and costs associated with cumbersome paper-based processes.
• Bring workforce performance to the next level – Transform your standard review process into a dynamic feedback loop between managers, subordinates, and peers.
• Boost compliance – Create an audit trail of discoverable documents to ensure the legality of reviews plus comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulations.
• Install a true meritocracy – Motivate employees by creating a pay-for-performance culture at your company.
SuccessFactors Goal Management software drives the success of your company by helping you more tightly align the efforts of your entire workforce. With everyone working together toward the same objectives, your company can cover more ground, more quickly.
SuccessFactors Goal Management includes the following features:
• Improve goal alignment – Provide greater visibility companywide to your organization’s strategic and tactical goals.
• Strengthen accountability – Assign measurable and clearly articulated goals to individuals that are visible to others.
• Keep goals on track – Gain visibility into specific areas where your company is at risk of missing its goals so you can take quick action.
• Boost employee engagement – Set up employees for greater success by giving them a clearer understanding of how their day-to-day work contributes to your long-term goals.
SuccessFactors Compensation Management helps you significantly boost the performance of your employees via compensation rewards, creating a more engaged workforce that’s willing to go the extra mile for your organization. Plus you’ll enjoy clearer visibility into individual employee performance when it comes time to make critical compensation planning decisions.
SuccessFactors Compensation Management includes the following features:
• True Pay-for-Performance Culture – Provide a clear linkage for employees between their compensation and your performance expectations.
• Improved Retention – Recognize employees for a job well done using variable pay and other proven methods. So your top performers stay happy – and more likely to stay with your company.
• Budget Optimization – Run “what-if” scenarios and instantly see how increasing merit pay to your best employees would impact your budget.
• Cost Savings – Save your business thousands of dollars every year by making sure you’re not unfairly compensating those employees who fall short in their efforts to help your company achieve its key objectives.
• Visibility – Streamline and simplify compensation planning, provide visibility and insight for total compensation management, including Total Rewards Statements.
• Run Comprehensive, Secure and Accurate Compensation Process – Assess, validate and report on multiple data components and calculations at each step to detect discrepancies.
SuccessFactors Succession and Development helps identify, develop and retain talent at every level of your company, to improve organizational strength and achieve today’s business goals, while providing visibility and planning capabilities to support future growth. A robust succession application easily maps every staffing move – across teams or across the world.
SuccessFactors Goal Management includes the following features:
• Reduce organizational risk – Identify and address current and potential talent gaps to reduce the risk of poor business execution.
• Ensure talent continuity – Develop and maintain a continuous supply of internal talent to fill critical roles throughout your organization
• Leverage workforce insights – Analyze your organization’s talent supply and talent demand so that you can make more informed decisions.
• Create more effective succession plans – Measure the effectiveness of your succession plans and the impact they have on business outcomes with custom reports and dashboards.
• Increase employee engagement – Empower employees to reach their full potential, advance their careers, and accelerate their learning with targeted development plans.
While each talent solution can be used independently, when used together, you can take advantage of seamless talent processes, like pay-for-performance programs, and development planning that seamlessly includes learning options.
HR analytics is a highly effective mechanism for aiding corporate agility. As with any strategic initiative, the ability to access, analyze, and report on success or failure is paramount. The right tools enable an organization to plan and execute on critical goals and avoid talent-related disruptions along the way.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics provides concrete and actionable insights on workforce data to drive your business strategy today and help you plan for the future. It helps increases the effectiveness of HR through a comprehensive library of more than 2,000 standard metrics, industry benchmarks, and HR best practices that help measure the things that matter.
Workforce Analytics improves decision making by helping companies find answers to key questions about workforce challenges and provides guidance to help solve them. Answers that can help drive successful workforce initiatives.
SuccessFactors Workforce Planning helps ensure you have the right people with the right skills at the right time and cost, so you can execute successfully on your business strategy now and in the future. Understanding and closing the gap between current and projected talent needs can make all the difference in your ability to execute strategy effectively.
SuccessFactors Workforce Planning helps:
• Make Informed Decisions – formulate your strategy with greater confidence knowing your forecasts are based on credible workforce data from across your business systems.
• Mitigate Risks – identify the skills and competencies needed to meet your growth strategy.
• Eliminate Gaps – produced by workforce projections and the associated risks.
• Optimize Your Results – dynamically model different workforce scenarios and understand their financial implications – in real time.
SAP Jam delivers social collaboration where you work, connecting customers, partners, and colleagues with information, applications, and processes to solve business-critical problems and to drive results – all in your business applications, on your mobile device, or in SAP Jam.
SAP Jam makes sharing and finding relevant information and experts easier than ever. Jam’s remarkably simple video and screen capture lets everyone share his or her expertise. Jam also includes support for Microsoft Office documents and PDFs, allowing for discovery and commenting, even from your mobile phone or tablet. Additional features including polling, activity feeds, and public and private groups enable your employees to crowd source questions, discuss and debate ideas, keep processes on schedule, and drive innovation and learning throughout your company. Based upon the same profile and organization data available in other SuccessFactors modules, Jam connects employees accelerating business collaboration, communication and learning.
SuccessFactors for small and medium-size businesses brings the power of strategic HR in a solution set designed to meet your needs. Ideal for businesses from 500 to 1,500 employees.
We’ve tailored Perform & Reward Bundle for Small Businesses specifically for the needs of small businesses, to improve the performance of your employees, your people, and your entire business. With Perform & Reward Bundle for SMB, you can automate your people processes, improve visibility and efficiency, and transform your business – turning strategy into execution every day.
Align your employees’ performance with your company’s goals. Focus your people on what matters, measure progress along the way, and keep everyone engaged and accountable. Below are key components that make up Perform & Reward Bundle for SMB.
Perform & Reward Bundle for Small Businesses includes:
• Company information – Gain the visibility you need by creating a live organizational chart with reporting lines and team structures.
• Employee profiles – Provides access to live resumes that include skills, background information, and certifications.
• Goal & Performance management – Align employee efforts with your company strategy by creating goals and keeping the team focused.
• Incentive alignment – Links compensation to behaviors, so employees are rewarded for doing the right things.
SuccessFactors Support Solutions
Altura’s SuccessFactors support solutions can provide you with effective, timely, on-demand SuccessFactors application support for your entire enterprise. We at Altura are able to deliver configuration changes, administrative support, and end-user support. Our programs are crafted to suite your company’s needs.
Highlights of our SuccessFactors Support Services
- Expert Support, with Module Specific expertise
- Focus on improved application utilization
- Strive for better ROI for the customer
- Priority Response handling options
- Time-Zone based support options
- Best in Class Consultants with rich expertise matching your needs
- Training Support for Admins and users
- Custom Competency Framework Development
- Telephone Based/Web Based Issue Logging and tracking
- Best Practices Consulting Advice on Demand
- Flexibility in Support Contract Options and Costs
Our Best Practices for SuccessFactors Support
We understand that no two businesses are the same and there will be times when you need a little bit more support and personal attention. Which is why our specialist Customer Support Managers are here to help and provide everything you need to achieve optimum value from your SuccessFactors systems.
- Dedicated Point-of-Contact Support: Save time and improve execution with a personal support manager who understands you and your business
- Configuration Audits & Re-Configuration: Work alongside your support manager to review your system configuration and commission any changes you require
- Systems Health-Checks: Ensure you’re utilizing full system capacity and that no value is being missed
- Updates & Upgrades Support: Understand the latest SuccessFactors features and how they can benefit your organization
- Strategy Workshops: Dedicated onsite sessions covering best practices, market trends and strategy consultancy
- Tailored Training: Ensure key staff’s systems knowledge remains current and delivering full potential
SuccessFactors Professional and Consulting Services
Altura SuccessFactors Professional Services offer implementation and consulting resources to assist companies during all phases of SuccessFactors BIZX & Talent Management implementations. Altura’s success is fueled by our world class Certified and Experienced consultants and driven by our core values
Altura partners with our clients to help them build a high-performance workforce and maximize the power of the SuccessFactors technology. Our commitment is to make the technology fit every individual and organization and ensure an optimal employee experience–within the timeframe and budget anticipated.
Our implementation services and deployments are based on our focus methodology which embeds implementation within effective project management and business alignment.
Please Contact Us for further information on SuccessFactors products & services.